I tried to not put down the same book multiple times but as you will soon see it was sometimes just too hard!
1. Best Book You Read In 2016?
Contemporary YA – Love Me Never by Sara Wolf
Dystopian– The Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
Romance – The Wall of Winnipeg by Mariana Zepata
Paranormal — Unblemished by Sara Ella
Historical Fiction — These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
Fantasy — The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choski
Steampunk — Beauty and the Clockwork Beast by Nancy Campbell Allen
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
The Crown by Keira Cass
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book in 2016?
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
4. Book you read in 2016 that you recommended to people most in 2017?
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
5. Best series you discovered in 2016?
Nameless Trilogy by Jennifer Jenkins
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2016?
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
Ummmm I don’t think I have a comfort zone per say….and no new genres…sooooo don’t have one…
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2016?
Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong
9. Book You Read In 2016 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2016?
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
11. Most memorable character in 2016?
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2016?
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2016?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2016 to finally read?
Switched Trilogy by Amanda Hocking
15. Favorite Passage/Quote from a book you read in 2016?
“So the question becomes, Daughter of the Dragon, what will you sacrifice? What will you let be taken away so that you, too, can have power?” -And I Darken by Kiersten White
16. Shortest & Longest book read in 2016?
Shortest– Penguin and Pinecone by Salina Yoon 36 pages
Longest – The Wall of Winnipeg by Mariana Zapata 673 pages
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It?
Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen
18. Favorite Relationship from a book you read in 2016
Romance – Kestrel & Erin from The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
Friendship – Cassian’s, Azriel, Amren, and Mor from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Familial — The Bridgerton brothers from The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
19. Favorite Book you read in 2016 from an author you’ve read previously.
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
20. Best book read in 2016 that you read based SOLEY on a recommendation from somebody else.
Gambit by C.L. Denault
21. Genre you read the most from in 2016?
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2016?
Marco from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
23. Best 2016 debut you read?
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
24. Most vivd world/imagery in a book you read in 2016?
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choski
25. Book that was the most fun to read in 2016?
Act Like It by Lucy Parker
26. Book that made you cry or nearly cry in 2016?
The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
27. Book you read in 2016 that you think got overlooked this year or when it came out?
Forget Me Always by Sara Wolf
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 201 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2017?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2017 (non-debut)?
Ember in the Ashes #3 by Sabaa Tahir
3. 2017 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
4. Series Ending You Are Most Anticipating in 2017?
Rituals (Cainsville #5) by Kelley Armstrong
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging In 2017?
be CONSISTENT in my blogging. PERIOD. sheesh!
*This survey originally came from another blogger, Jamie from The Perpetual Page Turner who let me take her survey for myself! Enjoy