Have you ever read a book and knew, just knew that if that one fictional character were real, that you‘d be willing to fight your BFF for? well when I read Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier I knew he was the one. The male character Red is what EVERY girl dreams of of in their future forever man. He is strong, gorgeous, amazing, kind, generous, a leader, not to mention has his own kingdom, puts everything on the line for you-even death. Every page you’re dying for more Red and sigh whenever he comes on the page. Definitely my choice of fictional boy I’d fight anyone for.
While reading Road to Shandara by Ken Lozito, I found myself falling for Verona Ryder *le sigh*, who happens to be a sub-character. That seems to be my niche. Immediately, I fell in love with his name. He is kind, suave yet shy around the ladies, sincere, passionate, funny, strong, cunning, and so brave! He is the right-hand man of the protagonist in the story (which you should read if you are a fan of clean fantasy stories). I found myself wanting to know more and more about him and the story progressed. Alas, we don’t get much of a back story.
- February 1st- Fiction Fare
- February 1st- Swoony Boys Podcast
- February 2nd- Literary, etc.
- February 3rd- Adventures in YA Publishing
- February 3rd- A Soul Unsung: Book Gossip for the Soul
- February 4th- Bookish Things & More
- February 5th- Books and Swoons
- February 5th- Love at First Page
- February 6th- Awesome Book Nuts
- February 6th- Mainstream Passionista
- February 6th- The Book Sphere
- February 7th- I Turn the Pages
- February 7th- Andi’s ABCs
- February 8th- Na’s Not So Newsworthy Thoughts
- February 8th- WhoRUBlog
- February 9th- Gun in Act One
- February 9th- We So Nerdy
- February 10th- What Sarah Read
- February 10th- Flutters and Flails
- February 11th- The Book Addict’s Guide
- February 11th- Effortlessly Reading
- February 11th- Lostbraincell’s Bookish Blog
- February 12th- GReads!
- February 12th- Books Equal Awesomeness
- February 13th- My Friends Are Fiction
- February 13th- Lee Kelly: New Write City
- February 14th- Fiction Fare
- February 14th- Swoony Boys Podcast